- TSA Accepted Lock: Transportation Security Administration will recognize the diamond on the lock and use their special tool to open the lock for inspection. This prevents your luggage from being pried open and damaged. Go through the inspection process quickly and easily.
- Red Pole Open Alert: A red pole will rise above the surface of the lock to notify you that a TSA member has used his special tool to open the lock. The pole will return to its original spot when you set it to your private combination.
- Set-Your-Own Combination: The factory combination of the lock is 000; and you can set your own permutation easily.
- 3-Digit Combination: With three digits, there are 1000 combinations or permutations possible. This will greatly decrease the chance of your items being stolen.
- Heavy Duty Lock With a Sturdy Shackle: Zinc-infused die-cast metal shackle provides the maximum security and protection.
I have had problems with losing some things in my luggage when I travel internationally. After a couple of incidents, I decided to do my research regarding TSA Locks that are reliable and sturdy for international travel. This TSA Lock is one of my favorite brands, as I never had problems with its quality and durability. So far, my luggages have been intact and I’ve never had problems losing any of my things the last few times that I travelled. Well made and well priced. Two thumbs up for this product!
Get the TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock by Alaska Bear through Amazon by heading to THIS LINK.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for review purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I’m just a regular consumer and I appreciate reading and giving honest feedback about products that regular people like me use on a daily basis or consider buying. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.